Interview: Using Google Helpouts in your Business/Education



Christine Gertz from the University of Alberta's Career Centre interviewed me recently about how I use Google Helpouts for my business. It's a short conversation covering a lot of ground including education, time management, picking your first project, and the advantages of video conferencing vs. asynchronous communication.

For the past year or so, I've offered 30min consultation sessions for $15. So far the reviews have been great and I'm eager to do it more often. 

Here's a link to further reading compiled by Christine, including my recorded Helpout sessions with Jaren Maddock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design