Full Cover for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple

Full Cover of Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
Click to embiggen!

Here's pretty much the final cover. The spine probably won't be this wide and the EHP logo will be updated when Fred gets back, but this is pretty much it! I'll post this as an update on the Kickstarter tomorrow, too. :D

For my thoughts on cover design, especially for RPGs, check out my conversation with Ryan Macklin in the links below. Since that conversation, I've taken a lot of lessons from board game boxes, too. I'll talk more about that in coming weeks.

» A Cover is a Promise (Part 1, 1A, 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design